Dresslily - a wishlist for you!

aprile 22, 2020


Hi everyone and welcome back to my blog. Today I am going to show you a wishlist I made for you. It's a Dresslily wishlist. Dresslily is an online shop where you can find many beautiful dresses at a cheap price! The quality of the clothes you can find there is high, and there is a lot of choice! 
If you are a fashionista, trendy person, who is Always searching for the lastest trendy clothes, Dresslily is the perfect shop for you. I usually love colorful clothes, and flowerly patterned ones are my favourites. This is the perfect time of the year to renew your wardrobe, what are you waiting for? Have a look to Dresslily and discover many beautiful clothes and accessories.💗

It's time to refresh your wardrobe! DressLily prepare the best high-quality but low-prices products for you, make you free under all occasion for Monday to Friday.

Now I am going to show you the wishlist I made for you. Here is the new arrival: 




I love this Floral Printed Overlay Tankini Set
This is so beautiful! I love the colors and the top with all these beautiful roses. You can buy this HERE.

Look at this Feather Print Twist Front Padded Tankini Swimsuit

This is sooo beautiful! I love pastel colors, and this knotted top is absolutely beautiful. You can find this HERE.

This pink and white swimsuit is so beautiful. The top has a cactus-flower patterned. So cute and stilish. You can find this swimsuit HERE.

Green is my favourite color, this is why I recommend this beautiful swimsuit. The bottom has a flowerly pattern, which I found very cute and trendy. You can buy this HERE.


How cute is this green swimsuit? It has a Leaves pattern, which is very trendy during 2020. This is a tankini model. Do you like it? Buy it HERE!

Now I have a special discount for you!



4. Use code:DLBF20 with 20% OFF:  

Over 10usd, save 2usd; Over 20usd, save 4usd; Over 30usd, save 6usd; Over 40usd ,save 8usd; Over 50usd, save 10usd; Over 60usd, save 12usd; Over 70usd, save 14usd; Over 80usd, save 16usd; Over 90usd, save 18usd; Over 100usd, save 20usd;Over 110usd, save 22usd; Over 120usd, save 24usd; Over 130usd, save 26usd; Over 140usd, save 28usd

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 commenti

Earn Up to £150,000 Per month from Temu Affiliate Program.

Title: Earn Up to £150,000 Per month from Temu Affiliate Program. Hi girls, today I have the pleasure of telling you about the Temu affiliat...